Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing To Wfp

joe34

Just got myself a 800lt 2 man k system now to change over all my trad customers ,still not over convinced it can clean the same as trad as its the only thing i know but, i know it's just nervs and i've taken the plunge!

Come clean mine /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will be fine. Check all work plenty of times.

Cheers yeah i've been with my mate for a few days working with his wfp i know it does a good job and a better finish than trad if done good,,but does seem strange just using water then leaving it wet,great though some windows what i know take me ages with a ladder i'm going to fly round with the pole...well in time anyway.

Those K systems look very good....Nice one & welcome to the window washing club. :Image9:

Just got myself a 800lt 2 man k system now to change over all my trad customers ,still not over convinced it can clean the same as trad as its the only thing i know but, i know it's just nervs and i've taken the plunge!

I've had a k system for 2 years good luck with the after sales service,looking to upgrade and get a new van,won't be using him again and I got him a fitting,said he doesn't beg for work and if anything goes wrong he don't want to know.

He's only interested if you spend a couple of grand.not using or recommend him again and have plenty of traditional mates who are thinking of converting,U know what he can do.

He done well when starting up with mine,drove for an hour to get it sorted and had feeble excuse didn't turn up.

And my mates fitting was dodgy and didn't want to know.

It beggars belief why some companies choose not to offer good customer service as surely it will be their downfall in the end.

well said I was on the hunt for good after sales when invested in my equipment,luckily where I get my carpet machine serviced they are helping me as not very gifted in the technical department lol.

The system is fine,well mine is,just that I've needed things tweaking and he ain't interested unless I get a new one.my mate wasn't impressed though.think he's gone down Hill.it should be okay.I'm not using him again,really rude to me in an email.

Ahhh thats not what i want to hear,What are they like as system then? do they go wrong alot ?
If you are using a shurflo and controller then it will be fine.

Companies use wydale tanks and proven pumps and controllers.

It's really hard for a company to sell a bad system. As they don't make a lot of the parts mate.

Oh and warning for everyone. Please don't over step the mark on rubbishing a company. /emoticons/smile.png

Back