Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

wax_addict

Flyer Feedback

wax_addict

I've got a flyer sorted, hoping you guys could give me bit of feedback.

I looked about online and used tidbits from other flyers, mainly the house/teeth line, but tried to keep it as simple as possible and otherwise quite original and not a full on template. Maybe move the logo over to the left? Anything I'm missing?

[ATTACH]2459.IPB[/ATTACH]

5915c9e2e634e_flyer7copy.jpg.cdb4f96ddcd2c45ea7fb2f028be4ade4.jpg

Guest Catherine

Lol, I like the line about yellow teeth - original...

I think the text is a little low down, 2/3rds, but that's just my opinion... I see loads of flyers, but im no designer myself.

HotWash Window Cleaners

It's not bad, would probably make picture smaller and writing slightly bigger. Personally I would not put the bit about yellow teeth but that's just my opinion.

Only way to tell is get them through the letter boxes and get that phone ringing.

On mine I always say call now and get your frames, sills and doors included every time we clean.

Tell them to do something to get something. Simple really. I don't say for free!

Guest Catherine

Yea, I think although amusing, maybe not the bit about the yellow teeth. Hot wash is right, you need an action line to get them to do something

wax_addict

Cheers guys. Yeah I'll remove the teeth thing and try enlarging the text, see how that looks.

Good point with do something/get something, I'll add something in there.

Guest OoO

Do you offer any other services. Or is it just window cleaning?

Guest OoO

First bit of text mentions window cleaning twice. Doesn't read right.

Guest Catherine

Think also Wax would centralize the header, the old left to right thing again.

Dodger

Like the bullet points, number is way too small, I think window cleaning isn't big enough and it's white over the whitest part of the image maybe a little bigger and move it to the left.

All in all though quite good actually mate.

Dodger

Oh and to make the logo and window cleaning stand out a little more, keeping with the colours I might add a yellow stroke. Just thin and 50-60 percent transparency.

wax_addict

Do you offer any other services. Or is it just window cleaning?

Just window cleaning. Cheers guys, all a good help. I'll have a crack and post a revised one.

wax_addict

Made the logo stand out a bit more and resized the number, moved a bit about, looks a bit better I think.

jpegflyerrrrr.jpg.0fae103809bc01ac85022638cc0feda4.jpg

adyspurs

Sorry to be negative but in what way is it an eco-friendly service and the teeth could be of putting.what worked for me on my leaflet was the experience I had in the trade before starting out.

unfortunately that's hard no as this forum shows that to many people get a wfp and so many starting up.

If you been cleaning windows for a few years put that on it and guarantee a good job done.

wax_addict

No worries. It's trad, so it's just water and ecover etc.. nowt else, which is eco-friendly, at least in my mind. Can't see it being harmful, figure 'eco-friendly' might help. A few people mentioned the teeth line, think I'll remove it just tryna think of something else to put in there.

I'm just starting up myself so can't really put much about experience on there, as much as I'd like to. Not gonna blag it, and everybody has to start somewhere. As I learn and gain more experience I'll change flyers up a bit to reflect that i think.

HotWash Window Cleaners

Do two flyers, one with teeth bit other without. Test them by delivering them see what works best for you, my first flyer had a poor response so tweaked it and now get high volumes of calls every day of the week. It's trial and error with advertising and costly too.

Guest OoO

Deffo drop the yellow teeth bit!

wax_addict

[ATTACH]2486.IPB[/ATTACH]

Cheers guys.

Stumped as to a decent slogan tbh but this is it for now.

5915c9e38bf72_flyer23copy.jpg.30bdd3b6731b1366d219a8d754205a9c.jpg

wax_addict

[ATTACH]2487.IPB[/ATTACH]

Any idea what I need to save it as in photoshop so it's right for flyer printing?

I have these options come up, but can't find the one on the weloveflyer instruction page.

Untitled-1.jpg.97def0e62aa0d39cead69b0b2c616ad1.jpg

HotWash Window Cleaners

much better with the flyer.

Gav

Not sure what version you are using but I tent to use file export rather than save as.

If your just printing yourself then I guess PDF is file. If sending to a company I think they often use high resolution PDFs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Guest OoO

Other company's cut corners, we clean them.

adyspurs

That's better,just make sure you cut the mustard.good luck.

Tuffers

Spelling mistake on it. There should be an apostrophe in its.

Good though.

Dodger

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Any idea what I need to save it as in photoshop so it's right for flyer printing?

I have these options come up, but can't find the one on the weloveflyer instruction page.

Either PDF or Jpg mate, not save for web and devices use save as, max quality. Pdf you dont want to save as being editable in photoshop the file would be huge.

wax_addict

Cheers, all went well.

White Rabbit, actually I have no idea why or why it's stuck and I've gone for it, but I didn't fancy the usual clearview/supershine/brightlook etc..

One minute I'll think it's a retarded name, the next its brilliant. Although people comment on it, even just asking why? So it's a bit of a talking point, and of course it seems to stick in their head and becomes memorable which is never a bad thing.

I think of Alice in wonderland, everyone else thinks playboy and dildos, maybe it's just me?