Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mobile Phone

Duncs

Saturday morning got up for early start, after 30mins grafting dropped mobile in my bucket

The best of it was I had just been to the 02 shop Friday changing my contract left all happy with myself got great deal ha ha for one day only

Why did you drop it in the bucket? Lol.. Did you take out insurance? I cancelled my insurance after approx 20 months paying it for nothing, week later dropped it and smashed screen (iphone) luckily it still works and my contract runs out in may

Too many people just can't leave the phone in the van. Frightening thought, they might miss a pointless Facebook message. Lol. How many times do people have to do this. Where are the waterproof smartphones?

I dropped my 1 hour old Nokia 8310 cost me like £80 a month contract.

Smashed it too pieces lol

I think the same. Why do people have there phone on them when cleaning. Mine just stays in the van & if I get a call they leave a message or a tex & I get back to them. It's true some people are so worried about an update or somet on twitter.

Back