Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dusty

chip

Is it just round here or is there a lot of dust on the windows at the mo? I know I'm behind a bit with a few, what with the wife giving birth, being badly and the van fiasco, but even the stuff I do weekly was filthy! Perhaps a bits blown over from the Sahara

Its been real bad for me today and doing the ones that won't accept pole didn't help. I'm Jacobs cream thingy's.

Some houses are worse then others, but noticed a lot of dust on sills!

Yeah defiantly the wind and lack of rain!

this month all windows are very dirty ive noticed

one customer said to me have u been cleaning them ? i explained to her that its the wind and i said to her i never miss windows out i wouldnt do that etc and she was very happy when i explained my self lol

Is it just round here or is there a lot of dust on the windows at the mo? I know I'm behind a bit with a few, what with the wife giving birth, being badly and the van fiasco, but even the stuff I do weekly was filthy! Perhaps a bits blown over from the Sahara
Double edged sword, we all want a cracking dry summer, but the pay off is the windows get in a right state, as said dry and windy = more graft.
rs2315.

Back