Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Royal Mail Prices!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

£5.10 to send a goose neck!

£3.00 to send one brush socket!

What the hell!

They are charging on size and weight now.

It is cheaper for me to book my parcels at myhermes and then they come and collect them!!!!!

Such a shame

It depends on the couriers. As most people who work for my Hermes are self employed.

Used em for about a year on bigger stuff. So far so good.

I always take insurance tho!!!

they turn up in clapped out cars the misses said, not that matters or owt

iv sent 5 things through them recently 4 made 1 didnt still trying to sort it now theyve had for almost 3 weeks

i was waiting for a parcel through them aswell they had it for 14 days and when i rang them up to find out was going on i got a rude receptionist who refused to tell me were the coventry depot was, then i wanted to make a complaint and she said i cant they dont have complaints (which i fine hard to believe in this day n age)

wasnt all bad though 4 parcels did arrive lol

What the hell!

It is cheaper for me to book my parcels at myhermes and then they come and collect them!!!!!

Such a shame
Maybe Smurf's been advising them :Image15: :Image14:

they turn up in clapped out cars the misses said, not that matters or owt
Those guys are paid 50p per bloody parcel and that includes their petrol. They have to be registered as self employed and therefore, no minimum wage, it's a terrible business.

What the hell!

Such a shame
I’ve paid over a £1,000 in a month on postage with the Royal Mail; I asked them for some free plastic postage bags, and only once got given a full pack of bags. :Image4:

Richard

I made an online order last night paid etc.. £5 postage.. Company is in England... Got an email today to say £5 is only for mainland uk.. It's an extra £12 for postage to Belfast.. On top of the £5... £17 postage for a £28 order.. Absolute joke..

Back