Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

dth

Wheelie Bin Cleaning Trailer Launch.

dth

I have today finished mt wheelie bin cleaning trailer and got it on the road running. A Few teething problems but nothing major.

[ATTACH]2503.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2504.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2505.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2506.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2507.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2508.IPB[/ATTACH]

5915c9e3eb761_Solarpanel018.jpg.eba619770c19330b719e30cbdda97b7e.jpg

5915c9e4001bd_Solarpanel019.jpg.990cbdba5a23e536b083761b26989618.jpg

5915c9e407d74_Solarpanel020.jpg.0c12239ab62dcba142f1fee053ab363e.jpg

5915c9e410016_Solarpanel021.jpg.e47dd2ebe4f5658045477f8a9fe7e6ee.jpg

5915c9e4173f8_Solarpanel022.jpg.a6fde17269eb62553e187a656c5123f5.jpg

5915c9e41e16b_Solarpanel023.jpg.da195962fca251ef42856841928d0a45.jpg

mark m

I have never seen one before down in the sticks of Dorset I don't even have dustbins we still just leave the black bags out but I see how it works and from a novice point of view I like it :Image7:

dth

not bad,

did the waste licence cost much to allow you to do it?

Not got it yet, but its only £135 for 5 yrs. Going to apply next week.

mr shine

thats a good job for a self build , its very similar to my trailer, is the small tray at the back for collecting waste water ,and does it filter back in to the main tank

rcproperty

Not got it yet, but its only £135 for 5 yrs. Going to apply next week.

not to bad, better not get caught using it to much before theres upto £50,000 fine for it!

do you empty on the road or take it to a fowl sewer to empty it?

dth

thats a good job for a self build , its very similar to my trailer, is the small tray at the back for collecting waste water ,and does it filter back in to the main tank

The tray at the back has a material filter in at, so the water filters and then goes back into the water tank.

dth

not to bad, better not get caught using it to much before theres upto £50,000 fine for it!

do you empty on the road or take it to a fowl sewer to empty it?

Got permission from the water board to use the drain out side the house.

mr shine

make sure your washer is welded or chained on to your trailer as id mine robbed last year

rcproperty

Got permission from the water board to use the drain out side the house.

thats good, save you having to go somewhere to do it then.

dth

make sure your washer is welded or chained on to your trailer as id mine robbed last year

Yeh mate its bolted on.

mr shine

mine was bolted on but the scum just unbolted it ,i filed off the treads on the replacement and have a heavy duty chain wrapped around it

dth

have you some work lined up for it yet

No mate dont have any work for it yet, its just a case of starting from scratch canvassing. How do you find wheelie bin cleaning is it a good earner. Any tips.

What type of trailer have you got.

mr shine

if theres not to much competition in your area then you should get plenty of work , its fast money as a bin only takes a few minutes to clean , im using a freshbins trailer , there built specially for wheeliebin cleaning .also i find the customers like the fact that i provide bin cleaning windows gutter clearence facia and soffit and powerwashing as its more convienent for them and a big advantage for me , when i started i spent the first 6 months canvassing every day and it took off after that , good luck with it

Guest OoO

It needs boxing in with sheet metal or cheque plate and it would look fantastic mate

charlie

thatl exced the nose weight witch is 75k ????????????????/

dth

if theres not to much competition in your area then you should get plenty of work , its fast money as a bin only takes a few minutes to clean , im using a freshbins trailer , there built specially for wheeliebin cleaning .also i find the customers like the fact that i provide bin cleaning windows gutter clearence facia and soffit and powerwashing as its more convienent for them and a big advantage for me , when i started i spent the first 6 months canvassing every day and it took off after that , good luck with it

Cheers mate! I know its not going to be easy because there is a couple of people cleaning bins in the area but they are really unprofessional they dont even disinfect and deodorize they just clean it at the side of the road and throw the mucky water in the gutter.

Im going to power wash the inside, wipe and clean the out side and the bin lid then squirt with disinfectant and put a bag in it. all for £2.50 a fortnight.

dth

It needs boxing in with sheet metal or cheque plate and it would look fantastic mate

:Image7: :Image7: . Cheers dude.

Donny

Looks ok mate, mine is a van mount, that way it contains the overspray etc, good luck with the new venture , off all my work my bins is the most lucrative

dth

Looks ok mate, mine is a van mount, that way it contains the overspray etc, good luck with the new venture , off all my work my bins is the most lucrative

Cheers Donny.

Smurf

I'm sure caravan parks, camp sites, hospitals, schools, commercial & retail premises etc use bins don't they?

I have never seen one before down in the sticks of Dorset I don't even have dustbins we still just leave the black bags out but I see how it works and from a novice point of view I like it :Image7:

mr shine

I'm sure caravan parks, camp sites, hospitals, schools, commercial & retail premises etc use bins don't they?

true enough smurf but i find where i am most of the businesses etc that use wheeliebins have a deal with the recycling companies that when the bins get dirty and start to smell they just send out clean bins . i find the smaller businesses are more likely to want the service as they dont have that privelage.

Smurf

Not good then if someone wants to start up a commercial wheeliebin cleaning service in your area..Take it you only do domestic bins then?.

true enough smurf but i find where i am most of the businesses etc that use wheeliebins have a deal with the recycling companies that when the bins get dirty and start to smell they just send out clean bins . i find the smaller businesses are more likely to want the service as they dont have that privelage.

mr shine

i do both and concentrate on the smaller business that will pay on the day there done , theres nothing worse than chasing the bigger companys for your money and waiting months to get paid

Smurf

That's another good reason why I am very reluctant to take on new commercial work now as have been messed about too many times before with big companies. Only yesterday I turned down a big company wanting me to do builders cleans.

i do both and concentrate on the smaller business that will pay on the day there done , theres nothing worse than chasing the bigger companys for your money and waiting months to get paid