Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

rcproperty

Starting To Feel It Now!

rcproperty

starting to feel these 12-13 hours a day shifts that i have been doing for the last month! oh well at the minute there's only another month and half left of doing them for now, unless more work comes in!

mrtaytay

I know what you mean. The trouble is, the weather is nice and settled at the moment so hou feel like you have to dab in. I really fancied saturday off but then thought about all the days I missed with the snow etc, so a full day is booked now.

rcproperty

yer, down side im not seeing my daughter much during the week which i hate, but got to do the work while its there!

All Round Cleaning

Same here 12 hrs a day 7 days a week at the minute im bloody pooped I am im even canvassing of an evening too .

rcproperty

only doing 5 weekdays and saturday morning. not got time to do any canvassing at the minute, even though i have some areas i do a few houses in now that the streets around that area dont look like they have been cleaned for ages!

All Round Cleaning

Get out there and get them cqnvassed lol before some sod else does .

I just keep pushing myself now to get out canvassing each night instead of sitting on my ****

In 3 nights ive puck up 15 jobs around £130 4 weekly on 1 street so I just gotta keep pushing to get what I want .

mrtaytay

Thats another issue that crops up when you are really busy. You spend all your time trying to keep up with your windows, but fail to concentrate on condensing your area, getting customers close by and ending up with patches where you can walk from house to house

rcproperty

Get out there and get them cqnvassed lol before some sod else does .

I just keep pushing myself now to get out canvassing each night instead of sitting on my ****

In 3 nights ive puck up 15 jobs around £130 4 weekly on 1 street so I just gotta keep pushing to get what I want .

yer i need to, but when you finish work at 9pm or later not many people like having there door knocked then lol

been doing paperwork since 7pm and only just finished now lol

rcproperty

yer at the minute, more so on the property maintenance side of it at the minute, its nice but they are only one off jobs though, but work it work and it pays the bills lol

adyspurs

I find if you stick with the areas than aren't condensed it won't be long before your seen.stick at it lads,if you want the work you'll get there.

Donny

If youse don't wear yourselves out first, I was same as that 5 years ago 12 too 14 hour days building the business , then thought sod this and hired a worker, now I can look after my customers , canvass for more work, plan my days , work 7 hours a day max , never work weekends and generally keep everything running sweet, an old Unvle of mine who was self employed all his life tipped me the wink , said , work tae live not live tae work, thought it was a risk but it issnae, and the company is always good, better for you all round , nae stress.

Guest OoO

My long days have stopped for a bit. But don't burn ya self out.