Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst Luck

Duncs

Cleaned big house last week , folk away on holiday.

Called around to day to collect money still away, windows covered in seagulls muck

Two big windows covered . will clean them again when my customers come back from there holidays

It will only take five a right pain tho

Noticed something similar when collecting tonight. Houses that were cleaned on Mon/Tue were dirty facing in the same direction. At first I thought spotting, then realised we had hail today and that must have caused it.

had it all the day tuffers hail, rain, then sunshine mixed bag to day, got new mate working with me at moment

complaining of the cold.... had bit laugh to myself

Complaining of the cold :Image3: Oh dear his is not going to last very long :Image11:

had it all the day tuffers hail, rain, then sunshine mixed bag to day, got new mate working with me at moment

complaining of the cold.... had bit laugh to myself

Unless it is due again then I would not go out of my way to clean them again myself.

Cleaned big house last week , folk away on holiday.

Called around to day to collect money still away, windows covered in seagulls muck

Two big windows covered . will clean them again when my customers come back from there holidays

It will only take five a right pain tho

think your right Damo
Saying that last week I got a text about a missed velux.

I went round as was 10 secs away lol

She was shocked I turned up so quickly.

I never missed it and it was covered in bird plop.

I did re clean it as I was there etc.

She was over the moon.

When this happens to me, I just redo them. Offer good customer service, word gets round, pick up more customers. Happy days.

John

So what you are saying is everytime a bird craps on your customers windows you would go back and redo them for free?

When this happens to me, I just redo them. Offer good customer service, word gets round, pick up more customers. Happy days.

John

**** happens as I cleaned a block paving driveway, patio & paving the other day only to find when I retured to re-sand the joints their dog was using the side paving running down the side of the house as a toilet. I must say I was none to pleased as was covered in dog ****. :Image13:

got called back to two houses last munth and spoges all over back windows ,when i left ther wos a windy who all so dus pluming now and he wos pluming at one of em ,?????????????????// both home oners whent out at same time ?????????????????//

Back