Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nasty New Customer

brad proctor

Did house for second time today on new round and after being funny about new cleaner first time round. I was just coming down from doing top Window and he came out all aggressive saying he didn't want them cleaning saying i clean round windows and not square.It makes you doubt yourself so I asked next door if there's were ok which she said was fine and not to worry cos he's like that. Has anybody else had any problems when taking new round they don't seem to like change.

If people are unwilling to communicate in a decent manner put a big X through their name and put it down to experience.

I would have said I was unaware of any problem and that had I known it would have been resolved.

You can do no more than that, carry on being polite, keep smiling, forget the idiots that you will no doubt encounter more of.

"There is nowt so funny as folk"

I bought six rounds in the last year & have to say not had a problem with the customers I bought , but have had probs with new custys to me but ex custys of the people I bought off ...I just binned them .

Yes fat old B! What does it matter who cleans your windows people don't seem to like change
Brad most of my customers have said that I'm doing a better job than the old cleaners, I think it must just be an old nutter , I was told on here last year customers need training & it's true , I have one old lady that moans moans moans ...but never about my cleaning ...but her moaning gave me an in one day ....I was dreading telling her the cleaning cost was increasing , she came out moaning about something totally unrelated to me & I said I've more bad news your windows are going up a pound next clean ...she said ok been a while since they have went up :Image1: you could have knocked me down with a feather lol

brad I find when your buying a round especially in a new area you will loose customers but in time you gain so much more

your buying into an area

get rid of him and i guarentee when you do next doors next time he will be out. then say the reason you didnt do his windows was coz you do round windows as you used to work on a ship. right fire with fire, i learnt the hard way. its your business and you make the rules up not them. i gain some work actually from trad guys because the customers say they think there on a ship and miss the corners.

I have made that joke no end of times to customers. They love it lol.

Did the last cleaner work on P&O Ferries HAHA

FYI I have come across trad and wfp missing corners.

all the lads are right just bomb him out

when your doing next door next time be ready for him asking for you to do his windows

its a good feeling when you tell him " sorry mate to busy " ha ha

As long as he is satisfied with your work and pays you I can't see any reason to bomb him out myself. :Image3:

people like him will mess you around in winter trust me mate. bit of ice or snow he will go off his head. ditch him and get a better customer to replace him.

Post was deleted and this one edited please try not to use a certain 3 letter abbreviation. Dodger. lol

Did house for second time today on new round and after being funny about new cleaner first time round. I was just coming down from doing top Window and he came out all aggressive saying he didn't want them cleaning saying i clean round windows and not square.It makes you doubt yourself so I asked next door if there's were ok which she said was fine and not to worry cos he's like that. Has anybody else had any problems when taking new round they don't seem to like change.
Always remember in these type of situations, that the problem is with them, so just walk away from it.

give it a few months mate and you will spot these type of people from the start, i was like you. but my customer ditched me for a cheaper quote with someone else. then a few months later came bk asking me to do his windows. i told him nicely where to go. my new rule is one strike your out!

Latest Posts

Back