Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Bit Awkward

chip

I was at work when a trad guy approached me (I was doing trad ) and asked if I had a lot on, gave the, it pays the bills answer. He told me he's only been going 2 months and didn't have a vehicle yet, but had a house to do out of town for a cleaning company where he cleans the shop so did. Want to do it. Said ok and so I phone the woman up to arrange it. She asked if I had my own van and ladders tod her yes and usually use pole. Then she said i Could do hers as she Didn't like he'd let her down. I was caught off the hop with that and before I could square my head up the conversation was over, but I'm gonna have to tell her I can't do that to the lad, I mean, he gets me a bit of extra and then I take his bread and butter, I wouldn't sleep

Just take n e job as it cums to u mate but dont go out their looking to take work from sum 1, if people want ya service then provide them with it

If you were asked to do the work without going out of your way to take work from someone else then why not indeed.

Back