Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gangsters House. Should I Do It Or Not

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nwcs

been as to price one of the local ganster/ hardmans house.....

u all know the type

3 bed councel house worth 60K

with a new front portch cladding. fancy faica

new windows

o and a 60k car sat out the front....

last window cleaner charged £4.50 but they said he did **** job........

what do u think guys and girls ?

or should i pass it on to h.

Do it, business is business, mind yours and he will mind his, tell him £10 or £15 cos your good at what you do, in my experience hardmen like to be straight talked too, no bull , so tell him your price if he thinks its too much just walk away .

hes ask for a price for upvc sofits and faicia and gutters cleared out.....

it will take me 2.5 hours...

i normally charge about £70.

but was thinking a little more

Hope he doesnt read this forum LOL

£4.50 is too cheap...

@ £1 a window you must be looking at £7- £10

Robert
i cleaned his windows the othere day and charged him 7. but didnt do any of his frames as i new it would take twice as long.

i told him 7 too cheap is i like to do all frames normally.

the price will be a tenner with frames . windows and door washed.

not a bad guess on my part considering I have not seen it,-

I only do a few domestic now, but I get £16 for a couple of houses I do

and oddly enough , £12, £14 and £18 for a few bungalows I do.

I think you know what you are doing.

Robert

Why is he a "hard man" or "gangster"

Gangsters dont live in council houses.. Real gangsters live in mansions.. Or jail
Your right he might be a Hardman but not a gangster.i do a couple of gangsters who live in mansions who pay really well and I know what they do.as long as you keep quiet about what they do they will pay well sometimes tipping really well.do it and treat them like a normal customer and you'll be fine.for the record I do gangsters,police and a judge!

i do mostly bigger houses but my rounds i do are 15 plus miles away.......

been trying to get work in my own town but found im only getting smaller houses that dont take long to do.

plus i cant charge what i would normally do when window cleaners round here still do full houses for £4.

im my opinion someone that lives on a coucel estate that isnt a good area and yet drives a 60k plus car and spent loads of money doing the house up is up to no good income wise.......

i maybe wrong but any one that has that life stile would move to a nicer area if the had half a chance.....

Whole post edited.

Please dont bring drugs into the discussion or hint at swearing.

Thank you

[noswear]

[verbalwarning]

im my opinion someone that lives on a coucel estate that isnt a good area and yet drives a 60k plus car and spent loads of money doing the house up is up to no good income wise.......

i maybe wrong but any one that has that life stile would move to a nicer area if the had half a chance.....
It's because they like being the 'Big fish in a small pond'......rather than a 'Small fish in a big lake' :Image9: .

ok no hint of swering but my pont of not doing barrons or thar hench peoples houses or bizneses is a valed pont of vue .if we stud up to them we cud make a diferrence

He could be a window cleaner then, they're loaded you know ?:Image3:

what it is nwcs its just the way they have been brought up!! thats what they are used to bad areas abit rough,but they spend there cash on flash cars

adyspurs is right what he says

Back