Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Should I Be Wary

Name :Omega Clean

Cleaning Method :WFP

Years cleaning :Newbie

Area

About me :

Hi Just about to buy a wfp system to add window cleaning to my services, just had a very aggressive nasty post from someone on my fb account- now deleted him!! when I posted my new fb page.

Would like some advice as in general carpet and uph cleaners seem to be keen to help each other and offer help, is window cleaning more cut throat and potentially full of confrontations with each other as I am not keen to take on more hassle than I need.

Thanks in advance

Greetings. Hope yer not coming to my patch in Sawston. GRRRR. Lol

All windies I've met round where I clean all get on well & chat.

Lol no none of my custies are in Sawston but you have a big comp there unless of course you are it already, also I think the person I am on about is probably a member so he will prob abuse me here to lol happy days!!

Can I message you?

Cheers

Lol no none of my custies are in Sawston but you have a big comp there unless of course you are it already, also I think the person I am on about is probably a member so he will prob abuse me here to lol happy days!!

Can I message you?

Cheers
No he won't mate it's not that kind of forum so no worries there.

welcome to the window cleaning world

get on with it dont let any1 stop u from wat u wanna do

Patches are so 90s they don't exist any more.

I'm in Bedfordshire. Feel free to PM me if you need advice.

Welcome to the forum

Cheers thanks and I have sent a pm mate, thanks again
Hi mate I do window and carpet cleaning as well and some nice work in Cambridge.

You advertise in my area,no worries though but Cambridge area is quite cut throat and I've had hassle but tell them where to go.

Pm the name I might know him and can advise to be careful or not as there are some nut jobs in Cambridge and surrounding areas.

At the end of the day, if you get the glare from another windy on his 'patch' ask yourself, well why hasn't he got this house then? He obviously hasn't got the area tied down as he thought.

Hi Thanks for your replies, I have bought the kit now so it's a bit late, to be honest I do know this guy and he is very much a handful but I found out today some stuff which may explain his actions if not excuse them.

I appreciate all of your comments thanks and hopefully if we bump into each other we can have a chat, at the end of the day I don't intend to step on any toes but I need to find people who want my services if that doesn't sound too wrong lol.

Cheers

Hi mate, I've had not problems in cambs area, in fact I've been cleaning right next to another cleaner on same street and had good chat.
There is a nasty window cleaner in Ely who don't do a good job,you should pick work up of him.

LOL Thanks his name isn't Mark by any chance?
If it's the same mark I know then yes.hates every window cleaner in the area and i know a lot of them.slagged my mates of and me behind my back.dreamer nothing to worry about,he can't even use a blade and no wfp.drives a clapped out old Astra.

Lol yes I think it may be no not someone to worry about, have known him since school and a previous business, I am surprised he hates all window cleaners though.

We should catch up I tested my wfp system today, wife didn't think it was a great job so will have to practice a bit more before I go looking for work.

Cheers

Back