Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't You Just Hate It When...

chilt69

...You leave your tank to fill up & return an 30mins later to find a split hose and the garage full of water.

Use a twin DI set-up, and think I've just wasted 150 litres of pure cleaning the garage floor!

Somedays I wish I was back in the office, getting a regular pay packet!!

Wait until you flood a van or worst still two at the same time!

I have forgotten to connect a van before, so pumped 750 L into the yard.

Thing is one bloke walked past and never said anything. lol

Office job, mmmm.... No chance, I'd take wet floor every day than sell my soul to the office devil.

Your day couldn't be as bad as mine.

Not only did a quote have very little window showing,went to starting a deep clean for new customer Ubik 2000 everywhere, no water. Had to finish it traditional style, and then drive to Newton Abbot to have guys at varitech systems fix it for me free of charge.

I had a kinked hose inside the heat wave. Figure that one out.

Flooded the van a few times!

When i was only doing gutters & drives (no need for filters etc), fell asleep whilst filling the tank. Normally took around 20 mins for 175 litres - was asleep for nearly 2 hours!

Worst bit is the floodwater has seeped into a bag of used DI, and the whole garage now stinks like a fishmongers!

maybe hot water kinked the hose :Image3:

Office job, mmmm.... No chance, I'd take wet floor every day than sell my soul to the office devil.

Your day couldn't be as bad as mine.

Not only did a quote have very little window showing,went to starting a deep clean for new customer Ubik 2000 everywhere, no water. Had to finish it traditional style, and then drive to Newton Abbot to have guys at varitech systems fix it for me free of charge.

I had a kinked hose inside the heat wave. Figure that one out.

I've driven around more than once leaving a trail of water behind the van as found it to be the quickest way to get rid of flood water :Image3:

Flooded the van a few times!

When i was only doing gutters & drives (no need for filters etc), fell asleep whilst filling the tank. Normally took around 20 mins for 175 litres - was asleep for nearly 2 hours!

Worst bit is the floodwater has seeped into a bag of used DI, and the whole garage now stinks like a fishmongers!

Latest Posts

Back