Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winning At Window Cleaning

Just looking on the tecbuk website and saw the book just wondered whether its worth a buy?
Speak to Gav about the forum VIP book offer.

If you use Tecbuk brushes, when you order a brush ask for a free copy if you order a few brushes or a discount if you’re ordering 1 or 2 brushes. I do offer copies to customer, but only when I remember, so it’s worth reminding me.

Richard

I've only just converted to wfp and currently only using gardiner brushes although after reading some of posts on here I think I will have to invest in one, I am interested in your boars hair brush.

Will have to have a word with gav although I'm not a VIP member yet /emoticons/tongue.png

I’m not up to date on the VIP cost, but I think the discount on the book through the forum about covers the full yearly cost, speak to Gav.

The Double Trim longer bristle Boars Hair brushes are proving the most popular, less drag on the glass compared to a full trim. If you do sign up for the forum VIP & buy the book, when/if you buy a brush I will send you free adjustable angle adapter with that order – just remind me when you order –

Richard

Just read the book and it is a good read really opened my eyes and made me realise I running my business completely wrong and the my average house price is really low to make me make a decent net profit and my lost enthusiasm for my business, so will be spending next few weeks working out where to take my business and set goals short term and long term and hopefully start to see the difference

It made me realise I charge stupidly low prices probs even cheaper than h would be charging lol but it's only way I've known since I left the window cleaner I worked for but his prices were cheap probs because most days there was 3of them working most days

It made me realise I charge stupidly low prices probs even cheaper than h would be charging lol but it's only way I've known since I left the window cleaner I worked for but his prices were cheap probs because most days there was 3of them working most days
Sound like your in the same boat as me lad. I done the exact same thing. After reading the book I soon raised prices and will continue to do so until I get them where I want them

Just read the book and it is a good read really opened my eyes and made me realise I running my business completely wrong and the my average house price is really low to make me make a decent net profit and my lost enthusiasm for my business, so will be spending next few weeks working out where to take my business and set goals short term and long term and hopefully start to see the difference
Hi Adam,

Good to hear you are finding some things useful in the book; reading your post, it looks like you have a positive outlook and I’m sure it wont take you long before you start to find & increse profits as well as put together a strong long term plan and implement it for future earnings.

I hope you like the unique Double Trim Boars Hair Brush, cheers Richard

Please my thread hasn't turned into that lol

Hi Adam' date='[/font']
Good to hear you are finding some things useful in the book; reading your post, it looks like you have a positive outlook and I’m sure it wont take you long before you start to find & increse profits as well as put together a strong long term plan and implement it for future earnings.

I hope you like the unique Double Trim Boars Hair Brush, cheers Richard

Hopefully it won't take long, gonna have a sit down this weekend and work out a few things and make some plans I seemed to be drifting along taking whatever job I could regardless of how little it was and how cheap it was and not working out running costs and how much profit I could make on a job, really opened my eyes and got me thinking

the brush is really good thank you used it the last couple of days and been very pleased with it, will have to try some of your other brushes in the future

It dosent take long Adam as soon as you find out what works for you. Once you get a strategy, it can be done in months. I tell people often take your time, and give yourself a full year, 2 years if needed.

Most can build up a round of over £25k in a year without thinking much or needing a plan; with a plan you can do over £50k in a year and work less hours overall, obviouse out-come is your likely to earn more, even if it never went fully to plan.

Glad you like the brush, good luck with it all

Richard

Latest Posts

Back