Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Met A Cowboy Wfp Person Today

harunh

i clean a house and the 2 houses on both sides next door he cleans... i seen someone next door cleaning an the flow rate was like on 99 he was wizzing past the windows.....

so when i done the front i go to him your fast arent ya he goes yeah i go wat flow rate u got on ? he goes i havent got a controller

i go u msut go thru some water mate ? he goes i do but i do houses very fast and i seen him with my own eyes cleaning... he just splashed n dashed it so fast... he done 2 houses... while i was doing a first clean on 1 house

and the frames were still dirty... u can see dirt hanging on the frames on the top windows aswell...

also before he lifted the pole up what he done was extended the pole .... so the brush is on the floor on the concrete then lifted it up and just cleaned them he just hovered over the window then rinised it

i dont know how he doesnt get complaints doing it like this

He also told me hes been cleaned since 19 something.... he had ladders and everything on his van but his van wasnt signwritten

it made me feel slow az when i seen him doing this lol

That's right Damo. That's why so many people stick to trad. Not coz it's any better but because so many jumped on the wfp bandwagon & bugger it up for the good ones. Saying that there's some real cowboy tradders out there to.

come on damo!! we are all going to say that lol

there is nothing better taking work of the cowboys eh
Lol, I know. Taken 3 jobs for a big ish firm. Missing windows and expensive.

sounds like a normal window cleaner to be honest, i find that when i dont use a flow controll, i get throught the work quicker,

lol to be honest the person was dashign thru his work and their top frames had spider webs hanging of the frames /emoticons/mellow.png

Back