Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cancellations ?

All Round Cleaning

What is it with all the customers cancelling due to it being summer ???

I've had 2 this week cancel because it's the summer !!!

I just can't get the mentality of these folk ?

I wouldn't mind but they live on main roads and they get filthy .

What is it with all the customers cancelling due to it being summer ???

I've had 2 this week cancel because it's the summer !!!

I just can't get the mentality of these folk ?

I wouldn't mind but they live on main roads and they get filthy .
It's wierd init....I picked up a customer a couple of weeks ago that wants monthly but, said, "maybe in the summer we're go fortnightly". Totally goes against your customers logic. I wonder if the season affects how many times they vacuum their carpet or, do they wash their hair more in the summer lol.

Thats totally bizarre. I have a couple of customers who dont want their windows cleaning during the winter months.......but the summer????.......more sunlight, longer days, more dust.......nope, dont understand that.

had good one today been doing shop front for a year now £3 takes no time easy put it up £4

" i mean £4 nowt , went to collect it !! changed to fortnightly eh having a laugh

it was in with my work so i tho just add it on

We get the people how leave it in the winter. But to me that is madness.

The get dirtier in the winter lol

"Its winter can you leave them till summer as they don't get dirty" means they are referring to fly poo, you don't get this in winter

"Its summer can you leave it till winter" means they don't get dirty because summer means less bad weather like wind and rain!

This is what I have taken it as.....

Back