Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stolen:- Window Cleaner Van

rcproperty

Thursday 1st August, at around 1.15 pm

Redmarley, Gloucestershire near the Forest of Dean

ford transit connect registration is YP07 OHH

had a gardiners slx 22,Brodex 500 litre ro system, 100 metre reel and lots of traditional gear

Anyone with any information can contact ian 07590053808

Some right scruffs about isn't there, how did they nick it was it unlocked with keys in or did they Hotwire it? IDE be devastated if once I got set up this happened.

I'm time served working in car body shops, that van will be chopped by now and ringed with an accident damaged.

Did he buy the van pretty recently, because I've heard of lads from round my end, selling vans at high prices and fitting them with dodgey ecu's so any key will start it, or they just get a key copied. they just steal it back and ring it with another, very dodgey business.

They will probably dump it when they see the system /emoticons/wink.png jokes.

Nah not nice at all!

Funny thing is, well not funny. A new cleaner has popped up my way.

07 plate transit, not seen his system yet tho.

I was thinking about upping the security on my van.

This has made me think.

Hope he gets it back in one piece.

They will probably dump it when they see the system /emoticons/wink.png jokes.

Nah not nice at all!

Funny thing is, well not funny. A new cleaner has popped up my way.

07 plate transit, not seen his system yet tho.
That would be very quick, 2 days sold and moved.

The simplest form of security is a fuel cut off switch to fuel pump. I have one hidden.

loads of thieving scum out there redy to take some ones stuff that thay worked hard for thay should have there hands cut off like some places abroad :Image15:

That would be very quick, 2 days sold and moved.
It's doesnt take long to swap number plates, they could have it ringed on another van within a few hours.

Only times people get them back is if it was kids joyriding them, but it would have been either crashed or dumped by now and recovered.

Good idea what damo said with the fuel cut out,

When I get my system fitted I'm getting the split relay battery so will be able to turn engine off and lock van when working.

Tench your on the right track, thieves should defo get there hands lobbed off, or at least a finger!

I hear of wfp window cleaning vans being nicked each year and probably was stolen to order. So sadly he has no chance of finding that van & gear again...

Just hope the chap was fully insured and his insurance pays out.

Latest Posts

Back