Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All From Notts.

Riles3

Name :paul

Cleaning Method :Trad

Years cleaning :1

Area :Nottingham

About me :started trad window cleaning a year back, through my dad showing me the ropes. Been doing it part time along side my full time job. Getting more and more customers weekly and have decided to take the plunge after this winter and hand in my notice, to concentrate on building a good wage in windows up. Working 12 hours days at the min to keep both going which isn't easy, especially with a 12 month old as well lol. Cheers Paul

You won't regret it. Nothing like working for your self.

Welcome to the forum.

Quite a few on here from your area who are really

Decent guys!!

Sound lads, looking on getting a van and everything set up for WFP system as well later on and good advice on what to buy and from where? Haven't a clue on it all, done some research.

Hi Riles3,

Welcome to the forum, which part of notts you from?

Depending where you live there is a window cleaning shop, which offers excellance customer service and has everything you ever need for window cleaning!

You have come to the best forum bar none which offers the best advice you could get to start your window cleaning adventure!

Blimey, Notts must be swamped with windy's.
It is mate. lol

Back