Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upgraded Website Advice Please

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Hi guys,

I have changed my website and just wonder what people think. www.joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Thanks

Carl

I'll be honest, I don't like it. The background looks like old wallpaper. Do yourself a huge favour. Contact Dodger ASAP. You won't look back!

Good effort if you made that website yourself. :Image9:

However there is so much competition out there now that you need a wow factor pro looking website to get a head start methinks.

Hi thanks for your advice - wall paper effect has gone. Maybe time now to upgrade to a proper website. Trouble is the price of them, I need at least a six page site and looking at £400 plus any ideas please.

Many Thanks

Carl

If you're trying for commercial work it needs to be much better than that sorry, saying that it's not too bad for a diy attempt. BUT I really don't like the menu system it's too cluttered, theres no continuity with the look of the pages, some images are poor, text of different sizes even on same page and seo is non existent so the site is basically invisible as there is no mention of where you work at all.

Hi,

Thank for your advice. I agree it has done the job for now but it's time to up grade. I am on the case, should be done in the next six weeks.

Cheers

Carl

Why does everyone have to use a splash of water or water drops? Is it not just mega obvious? think outside the box everyone, business is meant to be FUN! Go on try something new. (check out my site... dirtymarkscleaning.com)

Back