Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

Yell.com

Tuffers

They are trying to get me to sign up for £25 per month to advertise with them. A big no from me. But does anyone pay to advertise with them and what are the results?

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

I do, for conservatory cleaning and gutter unblocking. I personally have had a lot of success with it. Prob paid for the years advertising within the first month I reckon

Andykarlaxxx

Jesus 25 quid a month? They can suck my nuts for that

Tuffers

...and the phone has gone 3 times since I posted this. Can't be arsed to answer it until I get feed back off here.

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Stay clear in my opinion. Its a sinking ship. Not to mention all the tele-sales people pull your number from that site

tench0771

im with yell.com dont pay tho they kepet ringing me all the bludy time 2 upgrade nte mare in the end i told them not to ring me between 8am an 4 pm cos there stoppin me frm wrkin they dont bother now thank god lol

mark m

£25 a month is nothing that is not even a £1 a day it is tax deductible

jimbob

i tried them last year paid £160 for prominent position i got 3 jobs off it all year just about covered my add but i got plagued with tele-sales calls and scammers trying to sell me advertising really didnt think it was worth it definately better ways to spend your money to get work

Andykarlaxxx

Yea I was going to say its 300 quid a year and your nt guaranteed to even get any work out of it. But I suppose uve to be in it to win it....

Guest OoO

At £25 i would say you want the first month free and hand em £50 for 3 months advertising.

tench0771

i think best to stay away just get ur van signritton sory 4 bad spelling lol my van picks me up loads of wrk wish i done it years ago

sparkle-clean

I pay them £12 per month and that gets me to not only come up in yell but also if anyone types "window cleaners in (local town)" I also come up in google. plus have you signed up for google places? that's free and you will come up on the front page of google if anyone does a local search for window cleaning. Hope you find this helpful.

Neil

Don't pay for it do the free listing with yell and Thompson that's what I have done and I have had a few calls from these listings

steele

Don't pay for it do the free listing with yell and Thompson that's what I have done and I have had a few calls from these listings

Dito.

Just make sure you complete all the info you can on the free advert. That will actually help your rankings in yell.com slightly as they appreciate you using the full features and providing as much information as possible. I get a few jobs from yell.com