Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Charge

evo343

Went to quote this job this morning, my first 'big' job. Been thinking all day that i may have underquoted, but really wanted the job as im new to this so there is a fine line between pricing it high enough but not too high as to miss out on it. Anyway im happy with the price we agreed but she agreed a bit too quick so could probably have gone higher.

The job is, empty gutters front and back, clean gutters and fascia front and back, and do windows inc conservatory. Just interested to see what you guys would have got from it.

View attachment 2050

View attachment 2051

£125 to empty and clean gutters. £40 for house and consv (not inc roof)

Half a day.

£25 house and Conny (not roof)

£50 gutters

£50 fascias and gutters

I don't think you'd keep it long if you were to charge £40 a month for the glass.

£40 is just for a one off. Not a regular job.

Guessing this is just a one off due to amount of work wanted to be done.

i would charge £100 4 glass an gutters not roof tho an a cuppa lol, then if they wanted windows done on a reg 6 or 12 weekly then £20 4 them i live in devon

Looks like im about on the money then. Thats good to know, some of you have gone higher and some lower so thats cheered me up. Im down in the west of wales where everybody wants something fof nothing! I couldnt get away with charging as much as people do in larger towns and cities.

as lng as ur happy then thats all that matters m8 i think £16 4 windows is still good only take half hour to do proply

Yeah she didnt know wether she wants them done regularly so ive priced the windows as a one off. I guess she is waiting to see the results before deciding if im going back! If she wants windows done regularly ill drop it to 25 quid, theres a window above the garage aswell that you cant see in the picture. But yeah im happy with the price.

Charge what you feel comfortable with mate in time and with effort,experience you can walk away.

Aim to be the best in your area and you won't go wrong and stay top of game.

Yep. I'd get the ladders off to check the sills though. Just to make sure they ain't green. Nearly been caught out before on that.

For me a deep clean job like that would take approx 6-8 hours to do properly. That's including a few tea breaks and chatting to the customer.

Mind you I am old so take my time :Image13: .

How long will it take you? WFP?

Latest Posts

Back