Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good Day To Day

tench0771

picked up for jobs to day £25 12 weekly/ £10 6 weekly/ £10 12 weekly/£11 6 weekly all said they had a window cleaner an came once an never came bk o well more for me lol (treats) :Image13:

Probably trad lol .

I puck up 1 from a trad cleaner yesterday cus he was poop and never cleaned frames I even charged £3 more lol .

I put it on Facebook last night and got some right agro about it lol .

it makes me laff when i c trad cleaners not wiping fraims it only takes a few seconds lol when i do trad i wipe all fraims it looks so mch beta theres loads of trad guys in devon who dont wipe them theres a lot of cowboys out there

loads from devon then?
yes m8 torquay an paignton has more cowboys than any where i no lol lots of windys here but i ant bothard cos i do a gud job so never lose wrk frm under cuttin an stuf so all gud

yes m8 torquay an paignton has more cowboys than any where i no lol lots of windys here but i ant bothard cos i do a gud job so never lose wrk frm under cuttin an stuf so all gud

I've been to Torquay mate the same town your talking about, I use to mc to Dnb and was mcing at a rave down there

I am often around that area love to go to Brixham
yea m8 brixham propa fisherman town i used to live in paignton next to brixham then torquay an now newton glad to get out of torquay tho gone down hill the house i lived in got burgled just after i moved out :Image4:

Result...but always when I hear that alarm bells start ringing so make sure you dont get messed about. :Image16:

picked up for jobs to day £25 12 weekly/ £10 6 weekly/ £10 12 weekly/£11 6 weekly all said they had a window cleaner an came once an never came bk o well more for me lol (treats) :Image13:

thanks m8 one job was so high an aquad the trad guy stoped then wfp guy said his pole broke lol??? very strange thay were so happy with the good job i did thay rang her friend so went an priced that up then next door came out can u clean mine so i did than the last house said can u price my mums house an got that job an a cuppa lol treats very good day to day .there r lots of guys in my town that start up an pack in all the time .

Back