Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Masons

Bought New Pockets And Belt.

Masons

Know its not really worthy of a thread but don't you love buying new pockets and belt?

I have in my 11years window cleaning replaced my pockets and belt twice from my first set, so I get good use out of them.

Been using winspray velcro set up but because the velcro is awful and I hate the belt bunching up and sliding off me I'm going for the much tougher looking Unger set up.

Should be here Tuesday latest.

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Shinytime

did you get the full set up from window cleaning warehouse? £65!!!

Masons

Wow I bet you're over the moon with that .

I am. Hence the post.

Did you get the braces aswell to go with it? Rock on Tomy :Image13:

Takes the weight of the kit dont you know http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=213&SectionID=14

No, no braces. Though may in the future.

did you get the full set up from window cleaning warehouse? £65!!!

No. Just the pockets and belt.

It will be interesting having a sturdier set up. I never liked the look of the Unger gear but am surprisingly excited.

Gmeister

Unger all the way in Trad equipment, wont let you down. :Image7:

Masons

As regards the apps and squeegees ive always been unger. But the pockets etc never appealed.

Ackroyd_82
Know its not really worthy of a thread but don't you love buying new pockets and belt?I have in my 11years window cleaning replaced my pockets and belt twice from my first set, so I get good use out of them.Been using winspray velcro set up but because the velcro is awful and I hate the belt bunching up and sliding off me I'm going for the much tougher looking Unger set up.Should be here Tuesday latest.Wooohoooo!!!!!!!Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

So what do you think of the unger belt? I also use the Winspay belt but hate how it bunches up.

Masons

^ Sell the Winspray and get the Unger, as I was working with a mate last Thursday about the belt his fell off with the velcro and I had to laugh.

It's such a sturdy belt, took a bit to get used to the extra weight and thickness but it's a cracking bit of kit.

Ackroyd_82

Just ordered one today, so will hopefully get it tomorrow. Did you order the braces as well?

Ackroyd_82

Got the belt today, so so much better than the winspray, hardly notice my gear at all now. Winspray is in the bin!

Masons

Exactly right.

I love my pockets, it's like my waist is on holiday!

Bingo

Rock on Tomy :Image13:

This is your fault Smurf :Image3: .

Thought about buying the Unger belt and braces a while ago

But now.......I'm really wanting these......just so that I can go around annoying everyone, saying.........'ROCK ON TOMMY' :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .