Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Ro System

Posh

Spent an hour flushing it. Connected it all up. Started the water & off the pump went. Water went from 276 to 008ppm. Came out very quick but when put it through the DI it slowed down but only had to use 1 4.5 litre Di. Toyed with the idea of taking a chance of using 008ppm but thought no got all day so ran it through the DI. Took 5 hours to make 300 litres. With twin DI it took me that long to do 150 litres so well chuffed with it. Think it a be even better with an outside tap. My water pressure from my kitchen tap is not very good but overall was pleased. A big thank you to RC for recommending it & for all his help. Top bloke.

Spent an hour flushing it. Connected it all up. Started the water & off the pump went. Water went from 276 to 008ppm. Came out very quick but when put it through the DI it slowed down but only had to use 1 4.5 litre Di. Toyed with the idea of taking a chance of using 008ppm but thought no got all day so ran it through the DI. Took 5 hours to make 300 litres. With twin DI it took me that long to do 150 litres so well chuffed with it. Think it a be even better with an outside tap. My water pressure from my kitchen tap is not very good but overall was pleased. A big thank you to RC for recommending it & for all his help. Top bloke.
posh just wanderin how mch waste warer u get frm ur ro is it 50per cent pure 50per cent waste ???

They did look like the same amount coming out. Next time ill measure it.
thanks bud just 1 more thing. wat is the tds of the waste water never used ro so i havent a scuby lol cos im thinkin of using ro to save resin an was thinkin of ueing waste water 4 my trad wrk?

I got the vyair 200gpd unit with a booster pump fitted to it. Very easy to set up (thanks RC).

It was £216 with delivery.

As with the tds of the waste water I didn't measure it but spose there's no reason why you couldn't use it for trad. Someone else might know.

I am glad you are all sorted now Posh but I cant see how it is quicker than twin di I could fill 300lt by twin in about 20 minutes it is after all mains pressure

I am glad you are all sorted now Posh but I cant see how it is quicker than twin di I could fill 300lt by twin in about 20 minutes it is after all mains pressure
Christ mark I could never get it that quick even when I used my girlfriends mums outside tap. I had to trickle it to keep ppm down. Maybe that I was using only 4.6 litres so only made 9 litres to get it down. You must be doing somet special lol

Might be your water pressure Posh,

I can make water as fast as Mark stated, I know that I have good mains water pressure.

I can fill my 500lt tank in 30 mins using twin 25lt di...but i run it slower as read somewhere that would make the resin last longer?

I use about 250-300 ltrs a day ....what Ro would you say to get, we have good pressure round here if that helps?

I can fill my 500lt tank in 30 mins using twin 25lt di...but i run it slower as read somewhere that would make the resin last longer?

I use about 250-300 ltrs a day ....what Ro would you say to get, we have good pressure round here if that helps?
ive hurd 4040 ro the best

4040's are good,

I have the same one as posh, and I use 400lts a day, plus sell about 10 25lt barrels to another window cleaner too,

I have it filling a static 1000lt ibc tank.

4040's are good,

I have the same one as posh, and I use 400lts a day, plus sell about 10 25lt barrels to another window cleaner too,

I have it filling a static 1000lt ibc tank.
You must have it on all day.

Anything I can do to speed mine up???

Hi guys i'm thinking of getting one of these Vyair 200GPD systems, but just wondered what DI vessel to use and how to connect it up?

Simple to set up. Then where your pure water comes out you connect it to your di. I only use a 4.5 litre one. The ro gets my water down from 276 to between 8-10ppm so I don't need one any bigger. It's also handy for putting in the van as sometimes when I'm at a house I know I'm gonna be at for 2-3 hours I take it with me & connect it to there outside tap & make a few litres there. There really is not a lot of setting up on the vyair. One hose is connected to your outside water tap. One sits in the flower beds or drain (waste) & one is yer pure water coming out. The pump starts & stops automatically when the water is turned on & off.

Latest Posts

Back