Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

corderz

How To Change Resin In A Di Bottle

corderz

My di bottle is showing 6ppm. When changing the resin do you empty the whole bottle and replace with new resin?

Smurf

Could also get another di tank and run it inline in front of that one. Then you can swap them over when the first one gets to say10ppm and refill it so you then put it infront of the other one. Doing it that way you will get the most out of your resin.

If you use a ro aswell with a lower output ppm then forget what I just said?

tench0771

yes dubble di is the way to go m8 saves loads of resin trust me well wrth doing also use a cut down traffic cone to fill di up mch easer than cupin it in

tench0771

sory mark m just sin ur ved u beat me to it the traffic cone ider lol .i have cut that big black thing off tho so its a bit easer ie less waight :Image13:

tench0771

i think tulsion do a free funnel if u buy frm surten places not shore where tho shore ive seen them tho

Smurf

Nothing is free tench as I'm thinking It's just added to the cost so you think you are getting something for free :Image16:

Richard Hyde

when changin my resin i often just drain it to dry it off and replace half. especially if likey to berunning for short period it still comes out at 000 but you save and dont waste as much

tench0771

Nothing is free tench as I'm thinking It's just added to the cost so you think you are getting something for free :Image16:

lol u probly rite m8 :Image12:

corderz

So do you put the fresh resin first or second in a dual set up?