Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge?

Tuffers

soffits, fascias and outside of the gutters.

IMAG0347_zpsf8fa9084.jpg

IMAG0345_zps53320411.jpg

IMAG0349_zps5bcfd9d7.jpg

IMAG0350_zps08b14f92.jpg

IMAG0351_zps46c9ade4.jpg

Not a lot as doesn't even look that dirty.

Standard rate £35 per hour plus materials.

Would hope todo the job in 4 hours.

Don't think you would want to know what I would have charged for that one. Anyhow doing that lot in four hours I think you did rather well myself...

Nice one :Image9:

Out of a matter of intrest how come they did not want the guttering & downspouts checked & cleared aswell?

Reason being I would have offered and done that first if it needed doing.

Out of a matter of intrest how come they did not want the guttering & downspouts checked & cleared aswell?
Reason being I would have offered and done that first if it needed doing.
I to but she declined. How much would you have charged Smurph?

I know it was minging and from experience was going to be a ball breaking job to do properly. Therefore the price I would have given had to be worth my while or they could find someone else cheaper. Simples

Ady your not to far away mucker as think 230 squid for all the plastic & a free window clean afterwards would be a good deal myself.

I to but she declined. How much would you have charged Smurph?

Did you do the top gutters from the ground? If so, what type of pole system did you use? Did you use any chemicals? Also, how did you do the gable end Fascias?

Top gutters I did off the roof using a clx-4. Gable ends I used slx-22. No chemicals used, just pure water.

I got wet.

Tip;if you're working on a roof with water, start at the furthest point away and work back. It saves you walking on wet/slippery tiles ;-)

I would have done that job all from the ground myself instead of walking on roof tiles when I had no need too. :Image16:

Top gutters I did off the roof using a clx-4. Gable ends I used slx-22. No chemicals used, just pure water.

I got wet.

Tip;if you're working on a roof with water, start at the furthest point away and work back. It saves you walking on wet/slippery tiles ;-)

Tuffers - What type of brushes do you use on those poles for guttering and gables?

Smurf - What poles and brushes would you use for this job?

Reason for asking = I have bought a system which comes with hybrid poles & brushes etc but they are a tad heavy and awkward to use so i think i need to change them!

Thanks in advance

I used a Vikan brush with fan jets in it.

@ Smurph, you wouldn't have got close enough to get at it and do a good enough job from the ground.

Back