Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

27 Foot Wf Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vito61

SOLD SOLD

Description of item:

Unger 27 foot fiberglass water fed pole. The collapsed length is 1.8m (approx 6 foot). This is in quite good condition as it's something I used very occasionally for 3 storey jobs, as most of my work is 2 storey houses and I have an 18 footer for that work. It is showing very little signs of wear, just a few scratches on the underside of the top sections due to being in contact with some roof tiles while doing some Velux and dormer windows. The clamps all work perfectly and grip the sections solidly. 27 foot is well within reach for most 3 storey properties.

Also included :-

Vikan cill brush (used, this was my main brush on 18 foot pole)

Ionic double trim brush (used)

Angle adapter (used)

Pole hose with quick connect 'end stop' fitted (used)

There's plenty of life still in this pole and with all these accessories you're ready to go!

This is really a superb bit of kit from a trusted manufacturer (Unger) that will enable you to get to those high jobs safely and efficiently without breaking your neck or the bank.

Also listed on a well known auction site so get in quick before it goes to high!

Price: £ poa + postage or pick-up for free (wiltshire)

NOW BEEN SOLD

Pictures/Video:

View attachment 3496View attachment 3497View attachment 3498

View attachment 2068

View attachment 2069

View attachment 2070

Back