Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Story

D

David Hunter

Name : David

Cleaning Method : Trad, wfp

Years cleaning : 1

Area : Glasgow

About me : I work full time using the wfp and started my own traditional run at weekends and some after hours work during the week. I'd like to switch over my own work to wfp system and build on it.

On here to learn from others starting up, mistakes to look out for and generally just gather extra info from the wfp community.

Hia Davie you've come to the right place there's a lot of helpful and knowledgeable folks on the forum just ask away and someone is bound to help.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

I'm looking forward to learning from the folk on here, cheers for all the welcomes. I hope to get a van on the road by October and be ready to make a start get the wfp system in place. I reckon a 20ft pole will do as I mostly do small houses and 1up flats in a scheme... when the run expands I will buy a longer pole when needed. I will look at the links posted but the main thing for myself is getting equipped for under 1k... including fitting tank to the van. At what size does the tank need to be by law professionally fitted, if at all?

I will have a storage tank next year but in the meantime I need to rely on filling up from the tap alone because of my location, is there anything I should be aware of or notes to take. Timescale, problems etc.

Any info will be great thanks.

where about in glasgow are you? it shouldnt cost much to set up! our PPM here in the central belt is pretty low so you will just need a di, get a 400 tank, 100psi pump and controller, your pole and a hose reel!

Cheers Shinytime, does the 400ltr tank need fastening down professionally and if so is it expensive... who to contact or if there is some diy way/kit to do this.

I'm in the south side of Glasgow and sure did watch the game... we lost but it was a good game I think we showed some good skill just a little unlucky.

Hi, ordered all my things yesterday and they turned up today only to find there's only half the things I ordered /emoticons/sad.png and now still waiting for a phone call from WINTECS to tell me what's going on. So no practicing for me this weekend /emoticons/sad.png

There is also Daqua in stirling if you travel, they will help you out getting all of your kit!

I think Doug Aitkinson on here owns it, correct me if im wrong!!

Back