Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Harvey86

Wfp Do I Need A Ro And A Di?

Harvey86

Hi guys new to this site was just after some tips I'm about to set my van up for wfp and was wondering if I need a ro as well as a di I live in a soft water area looking for any advice really thanks

Tuffers

Think you've posted this in the wrong section mate. I live in soft water area and use twin di, I'm also on a water meter, so my bill would be higher if I used ro.

Tuffers

Two di's connected. Use one to start with, then when the ppm starts creeping up add the second di. Use the vessel you started with nearest the tap and connect it to the second di. This will take the ppm down before it hits the resin in the new vessel. This way saves your resin a bit longer. Make sure you have the inlet and outlet pointing in the right direction ;-)

mark m

a di will be fine on it own but a twin last twice as long for the same money

stuvy

Don't buy anything until you order a TDS meter mate itl save you buying twice in the long run