Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

mark m

How Much

mark m

Out of interest how much do you think I did this for it is 3 storeys high at the front and 2 at the back windows fascia soffit and outside of guttering

5915c9f3b1647_securedownload(126).jpg.929a66b9d930f192e4f541397a027b68.jpg

Guest ivanbigtoe

222 British pounds

Guest OoO

Looks quite awkward. I'd be wanting £30/40 windows. £100 fascias and gutters.

mark m

The reason I put this post on was just for the new window cleaners to show how much prices vary , often people talk toilet on forums but I did this for £100 that is much cheaper than anybody has said but it took me 1 hr 40 min great money you don't have to be greedy to earn well

Guest OoO

I was at £130/£140 so not that far out.

Tommy Zoom

Great hourly rate. it pays to be reasonable!!

Duncs

wonder how long people tho it would take

some difference in prices

rs2315

Out of interest how much do you think I did this for it is 3 storeys high at the front and 2 at the back windows fascia soffit and outside of guttering

Can't give a price Mr, because I can't see rear lay out.

But if front is same as back then £130 I couldn't do that in 1hr 40.

rs2315.

tench0771

The reason I put this post on was just for the new window cleaners to show how much prices vary , often people talk toilet on forums but I did this for £100 that is much cheaper than anybody has said but it took me 1 hr 40 min great money you don't have to be greedy to earn well

thats good money mark an yes no need to charge any more u did that very quick :Image14:

Smurf

So how much would you folks charge for this one then?

[ATTACH]3635.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3636.IPB[/ATTACH]

To clear guttering & check/unblock downspouts then clean oustside of guttering, fascias & soffits

[ATTACH]3637.IPB[/ATTACH]

Bearing in mind front and side aspects of the property to set a ladder is on quite bad slope. Also house doesn't have an outside tap... Go figure :Image3:

Gmeister

I would charge £20 a run which I think is standered around here so front and back £40 is also a fair price too!

Charge a fiver more for the one above the door if thats blocked

That would be nearly double what I get for windows per hour and it would take me no more then half hour so Id be happy as larry lol.

Gmeister

Sometimes incudes a free window clean if I get windows that mucky(if they was clean) id leave them if they was already in a state lol.

What do you do Smurf?

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Done one exactly the same to that last week, charged them £110. To be fair they were black as night. And I do the windows for free on all jobs like that, keeps them sweet and a lot of them then have me back on the monthly

Laugher

6 months ago I would have probs charged £30 to wash it with hot soapy water and sponge and wiped down with a scrim cloth, probs do the same now but probs charge 50/60