Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Neil

Frame For My Tank

Neil

Who can I get to fit my frame on my tank? Omnipole want £250 for the frame and for fitting it

Masons

Well what size tank and what shape? Providing details always helps when you want people to help you...lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Guest OoO

500 flat in a vivaro?

Is be looking at a 500 upright and custom steel cage. Local welder should be able to knock one up for less than £200 notes

stuvy

Drill a few holes and nuts bolts and washers with a spreader plate to stop it ripping through as damo said any local welder worth there salt can do it all for you

Belfastcleaning

£250 for frame and fit sounds decent.. I was quoted £700 for a 650tank, frame and fit.. Which is approx £450 for frame and fit!!

Guest OoO

^^ I haven't seen the frame. But £250 fitted is pretty good tbh.

I had to pay £60 to have my floor cut out, welded and nuts placed in. As I have a false floor. Bargain. (Private welder)

Neil

Sounds like omnipole are a good shout then , it's worth having and well worth the dough

Masons

Omnipole sounds like a very fair price to be honest. Know its done right as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Guest OoO

omnipole are stupidly expensive on some of there gear as well. So snap it up.