Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Smurf

Is This...

rcproperty

gutter vac job to get the worst out, then hand job to make sure you get the rest

Smurf

To be honest I was undecided RC do i prat about setting up me guttervac as well as using a ladder or just do it by hand as the downspout was blocked anyways.

I decided to go for the hand job option as could not be arsed to set me guttervac up

[ATTACH]3538.IPB[/ATTACH]

Two ladder sets and I was done in under 20 mins

[ATTACH]3539.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3540.IPB[/ATTACH]

That included unblocking the downspout & charging extra for fitting a gutter ballon.

[ATTACH]3541.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3542.IPB[/ATTACH]

Makes you wonder who needs a guttervac anyway on straightforward jobs like that

What do you think folks? :Image16:

Mart1001

Excellent stuff as always Smurf. Brilliant pictures too...I'm loving that ladder setup, I'll have one like it one day...once I have a van.

Mart.

Smurf

Cheers Mart...

Don't let not having a van put you off as that ladder setup will fit onto any car roof bars too.

As long as you don't try putting it on the roof of say a smart car then it would just look silly. :Image13:

Excellent stuff as always Smurf. Brilliant pictures too...I'm loving that ladder setup, I'll have one like it one day...once I have a van.

Mart.

Mart1001

Cheers Mart...

Don't let not having a van put you off as that ladder setup will fit onto any car roof bars too.

As long as you don't try putting it on the roof of say a smart car then it would just look silly. :Image13:

Yea, I would like a roof rack....I just don't like the bloody price of um for what they are. Especially when I'd need the clamps too not to mention more ladders as my small triples won't reach guttering.

tench0771

that thing fixed to the top of ladder looks good think i may get one .can u use it with out the blue thing on the bottom?

Andykarlaxxx

And ye mate you can use it without the blue thing, smurf helped me with my ladder setup, the blue thing is an ankalad, and the thing at the top is a microlight standoff, both pretty deer but i picked up mine cheap as hell on ebay

tench0771

cool ill ave a look on e.bay thanks bud it will make life a lot easer that microlight can u take it off an on quickly or is it bolted to ladder?

Neil

Wow luv that !! Smurf good job mate, I've got a fair few bits to buy, vac ,frame for tank and these bits for my ladder !!

Guest OoO

What do you think to this Smurf ?

They look good. What about this

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Love a good hand job!!

Andykarlaxxx

There ****, i prefer head on

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

How you getting on with the PRO-G2? Ive just order my self a set and a pole too. The look like a real time saver!

vinny8467

Smurf

Where is the best place to buy the ladders, ankalad, standoff and gutter clearing tools?

Regards

Ady

Andykarlaxxx
How you getting on with the PRO-G2? Ive just order my self a set and a pole too. The look like a real time saver!

Ive just ordered a set off ebay, 10er cheaper than on the website

Andykarlaxxx
Smurf

Where is the best place to buy the ladders, ankalad, standoff and gutter clearing tools?

Regards

Ady

Read back hes posted links mate.

vinny8467

Ironically i just noticed the ones for the Stand off and Ankalad after i posted it...... :Image7:

Still need any advice on where the best place to buy ladders and gutter clearing tools from.....

tench0771

that looks realy good nce an compacked

Andykarlaxxx

The gutter tools you can get from progutter.co.uk

And ladders from a place called midlands ladders

Andykarlaxxx

Haha what a dodgey geezer he was. Looks like he needs to loose a few of them tyres round his waste before hanging off a ladder lmao, atleast it cushioned his fall...

Smurf

Never used one myself so can't really comment but from what I have seen in the vid it only helps stop backward slip unlike the ankalad that also stops sideways slip, elimanates ladder bounce and can be used as a free standing ladder too. Not to mention would be no good for me as I always forget stuff, At least with me ankalad bolted to me ladder I'm not going to forget that now am I :Image16:

Mart1001

They look good. What about this

Yea, I've seen it before. The dopey idiot actually pushed the ladder away from the wall. It raises the question to me, what do the so called experts know. The best people to teach ladder H&S for me are, the people that have spent years up um. His ladder was too steep too.