Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Different Nozzles For My Gutter Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I have a normal gutter pole with the standard nozzle at the top but sometimes it doesn't fit in some gutters, omnipole want £40 plus vat for a smaller nozzle is that a good price?

You could always try making your own or get someone to make them for you. The blue and orange flexi nozzle that I got with my omni vac now needs replacing too.

Trouble is the smaller/narrower the nozzle the more time you can spend keeping unblocking the thing. Thats one of the reasons why I sometimes find it quicker to clear narrow gap gutters by hand.

That's true smurf , have been doing gutters all week and I came across a few where the tiles where over hanging and my round nozzle wouldn't fit in the gutters : /

i made a few different ones by cutting a 3ft section of pole down i put a bit of wood the thickness of what i wanted the nozzle to be inside the section i cut down then taped it with a hammer i using another bit of wood on top to keep it flat

H-Man has some vids on how to heat plastic pipe so might be worth having a go with some as looks easy to make the plastic soft enough to bend and shape it how you want.

You could always try making your own or get someone to make them for you. The blue and orange flexi nozzle that I got with my omni vac now needs replacing too.

Trouble is the smaller/narrower the nozzle the more time you can spend keeping unblocking the thing. Thats one of the reasons why I sometimes find it quicker to clear narrow gap gutters by hand.
I cut an angled section off the orange nozzle, so it has a slightly bigger inlet which helps a bit.

Back