Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Clean- How Much Would You Charge. ?

Best if you can arrange access from next door as the gap on the left side looks very narrow to be able to get to that side of the roof to clean it properly. That is unless you want to try cleaning that side of the roof from the front which is possible but is a lot harder to do.

Price wise is down to you but need to consider how long you think it will take and charge accordingly. If it needs a good deep clean using chems and/or cream cleaners etc from experience can take a lot longer than you think as upvc detailing takes time to do properly.

There is no right or wrong price as long as you and the customer are happy.

After saying that I would be wanting around £125 - £150 for that size conservatory for a full exterior deep clean myself depending how bad it was.

A complete exterior conservatory valet (upvc restoration) including clearing & cleaning of guttering etc that would take approx 3-4 hours to do properly.

Yes they can have a quick wash over too but most given the option go for what I call a deep clean.

Depends as I might do it all by hand using a consevatory ladder and/or poles using various tools & chems etc to get it back to looking its best again.

I've just picked another one up but alot smaller than the one in the pic (just the roof that is) for £75 .

So I'm just trying to say try not to sell yourself short as if you have a good rep for doing quality work ppl will pay what I call a decent fair price to get the work done.

All the work in that will be in the ridge, roof and gutter area

The frames and sills have next to zero surface area, also they should be nearly clean from when the windows get done regularly.

Also like smurf said the gap between the fence will be awkward to get a good result

I would charge 65-75 for that, and for that i would pretreat it in sections with a mix of citrasol/very weak bleach/water in a pressurised spray bottle then use wfp

Thanks for all your comments & feedback, i have given a price of £65 and will be cleaning pretty much as Keir has mentioned.

As yet i have not heard back anything from the customer. If i get the job , i will post some pictures.

Once again, thanks for feedback. :Image13:

Back