Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Travelling

Thats the best every quote /emoticons/biggrin.png :D
yer yer, i know! i would edit it but just be bothered to! lol beside tri-monthly sounds better and dont sound so long apart than quarterly!!!!! lol

Got to start some where, Do you plan on getting a van?
Yea definitely, just want to try and get some sort of regular income before I fork out for a van and all the running cost that come with it!

Sometimes it great when i got a really compact day, other times its a pain in the backside having to lug the ladder about on my should all day.

Yea definitely, just want to try and get some sort of regular income before I fork out for a van and all the running cost that come with it!

Sometimes it great when i got a really compact day, other times its a pain in the backside having to lug the ladder about on my should all day.
be worth in in the long run!

Yeah, Good invest ment too. It will allow you to work further from home.

Good on yah dodger me and my missus are foster carers has its ups and downs can be very rewarding but also frustrating especially when you have to deal with some of the parents that put there kids in that position in the first place

Good on yah dodger me and my missus are foster carers has its ups and downs can be very rewarding but also frustrating especially when you have to deal with some of the parents that put there kids in that position in the first place
Cheers mate I know it's gonna be hard at times but I've felt for years that I needed to help in some way and hope it'll be as rewarding as I imagine. I'm halfway through the foundation course and it's not the course thats doing me it's the bloody learning diary grrr.

Back