£2000 in six months

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by luc, Jan 30, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Started canvassing again today finished work at four and popped out for 40 minutes managed to get £53.00 it'll be great if its always like this, time for a beer :)

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

keep us informed looking good..:D

3. luc

luc Well-Known Member

It felt strange canvassing again but didn't take long to get into the swing of thing.
    I've learnt a lot from last time round so wont be making the same mistakes twice.
    Have also been in touch with Whizz-Bizz would love to get them involve have heard great things about them.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I think wizzbizz is good but why would you pay them if you are canvassing well by yourself? ?

5. luc

luc Well-Known Member

good point daveyboy1, i'm going to build up the core business but I will get to a point where I just want to run the business(clean the windows) and not canvass this will be when I bring in a company to canvas for me.
    Anyway I'm going to pop out for another hour and see what I can pick up, always get a bit nervous thinking about it.

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

That's one thing I never liked. Dreaded going out to canvas

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I don't mind it
    Knock door
    Ask question
    Move on to the next

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

When inwas 18 i started a window cleaning round, i was timid shy nervous etc but i somehow got a ball rolling and now im very confident canvassing but as any established round, u just knock the odd door on ur round due to people moving, gets easier and easier

9. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Oh and £53 in one day is great going, well done, sometimes 0 sometime £100, often £30-60

10. luc

luc Well-Known Member

just got back weather not great cold and windy so scouted out a few areas to hit next week, also started the web site and got the ball rolling on designing some flyers. i feel as long as im doing something positive as regards building the business it will keep me motivated.
    dave your right its just a means to an end and its temporary the quicker you get on with it the quicker it'll be over.
    Gav you get to smokey joes much?

Advertisement