£5 per house

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Apr 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Just seen some local advertising on facebook £5 per house, how the hell do I compete with that :huh:

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

3. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

lol not a chance, I charge around £1 per window most of the houses I do have 12/30 windows and conservatories theres no way he could do them for £5

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

with awsome service and begin consistently there

theres a guy going around by me doing them for £5 and i charge 7/8 and even £12 in some cases

but i dont see him much and hes always with 2 other people tho its mad

i dunno you cant do much tbh

5. That is quite a hard quote to beat, it would be interesting to see how big the company was if they could offer a service for that little.

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

well if someone had 500 houses at £5 hed have around £2500 a month income from it and be busy

but if we stick at a proper price which is £7/8 wed only need 300 houses to get to that much roughly

so id that guy dont mind cleaning an extra 200 houses for the same money leave him crack on lol

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

There is no way people here would pay £1 per window unless they where big windows or a mansion... 2 up 1 down + door, front & back would be average for £5 here

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

You don’t compete with it, why would you want to compete? You shouldn’t even be thinking about competing - even if you win – you will lose.

If your wfp and only have a 25ft pole, there is no reason why you can’t compete with work against compe***ors that charge 2-6 times that as a minimum price

I and many others I know wouldn’t want this work if it was given to me free, or even if I was paid to take it on. You would be better off with a job, rather than window clean for those prices.

Richard

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Same round my way, not many will pay more than £5 for an average house.

10. willywindows

willywindows Guest

Average price in quite a few places.Even if only had 150 custies a month, that's still more money than being on the jam-role for some people and a little dignity by being self-employed.Better than than grovelling to some parasite agency , overrun by Borats!
    £5 for trad or WFP?

Advertisement