£60 House

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Posh, Jun 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Picked up a £60 house today. Massive. Just a 1 off as her windys haven't been for 2 months & likes her insides done every 3 cleans. Apparently I'm cheaper then her last windy so a bit of sweet talking & hoping I get it regularly.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

nice one and good luck

3. Masons

Masons Guru

Nice one pal.
    The last big house I got which was £55 was a 'one off' which turned into a regular.
    Be polite and talkative, I'm naturally easy to chat to and can easily chat so I make sure I make comments and replies that will make people laugh and try and find common ground even with rich folk.

Once they get the sense of trust then you'll be harder to turn away. lol

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Cheers for the advice.

5. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

Snap, I had a guy ring me today and asked if I could do his windows before Sat evening, so I went and had a look and its relly big with lots of glass, I said I don't normaly work weekends but would be willing to do it on a regular 4 weeks for £45 but he wasn't interested so I said I'd do it as a one off for £60 should take about 2/3 hrs, once he seen how good I do he'll change his mind with any luck.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

That's what I'm hoping for & a nice chin wag

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Did it the smorning. Lovely lady. Gave me a tenner xtra as came at such short notice. Her windy ain't been since Easter so hopefully will get job every 4 weeks. Also made me a nice pot of tea. Her windy does other jobs in her village and he ain't been there either so may pick a few up there to. Fingers crossed. 10 mins after leaving it hammered down.

8. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

How lond did it take you Posh? I'm doing my £60er tomorrow morning.

9. Posh

Posh Hero

2 of us took hour & a quater. Will be quicker next time as you work out easier ways of doing it as you go round.

10. Masons

Masons Guru

^

Indeed, I got a £55 job it took 4 hours first clean when didn't know where best to start and what order best to do it.

6months later it takes me 2hours.

I do work on my own and it is all georgian. lol

Advertisement