Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ryan1

Hi guys what's best way to clean inside windows without water going everywhere and without using ladders for the high windows?

I'v been using a applicator and squeegee but I find it messy and hard to do at high. Any ideas what other methods I can use?

I do loads of insides and always use just an applicator and squeegee. Make sure you squeeze your applicator out so its not too wet. You could use a sprayer filled with water and a bit of fairy. Whichever way, it shouldnt get messy.

I do loads of insides and always use just an applicator and squeegee. Make sure you squeeze your applicator out so its not too wet. You could use a sprayer filled with water and a bit of fairy. Whichever way, it shouldnt get messy.
This^ is pretty much what I do for insides now, keeps the mess right down. Get a spray bottle, give it a 2 second squirt of ecover, then add about the same amount of white vinegar, and top with water. Its cheap, lasts ages, and gives good results.

I'v been using a applicator and squeegee but I find it messy and hard to do at high. Any ideas what other methods I can use?
'Wagtail Combi', an 'Angle Arm on a Pole' and a 'Sprayer and a BOAB' (Bucket On A Belt).

Spray the Combi's Pad with the sprayer...wash window...flip-the-pad....squeegy window......bish-bash-bosh.....job done :Image7: .

No need to carry a bucket of water sloshing around this way either :Image9: .

Latest Posts

Back