Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just binned a customer..can you guess why?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
So they were warned last time and now i turn up to this

Already done the front so billing them for the whole job and not coming back

20170109_094206.jpg

That is the reason why I always start at the back.

I bet later she is gonna text you : "there is NO dog dirt on the foot path!"

If I see anything like this I just walk away.

Dirty people deserves dirty windows.

That's disgusting. I'd drop it too.

I had a house last week that had dog wee and poo all over. Stupidly high priced is only reason I did it.lol

If I have to take my hose through it I aint doing it though.

I cleaned the back from the path on the left with my pole extended to do the patio doors so i get paid seeing as i did the front already as no one in

Once paid she gets a letter saying my insurance doesn't cover me working in those conditions

I had a lovely woman that use to clean up really well every time but I still had to get rid as even though the ground looked clean on reeling in it still had coated the hose cloth and hands.

Then you spend the rest of the day eating your sarnies using a crisp packet as a protective glove

how did you word the initial warning ive had a bit of this recently ive not approached customer about it ive just binned without contacting again which isnt ideal

I had to text a new one last week. Hi, thanks for leaving the back gate unlocked for access. Unfortunately I won't be cleaning the windows today. This is due to no clear access through the mine field of dog mess. I will be working in the village again tomorrow. If you could leave the back gate unlocked and clear up I will be happy to clean your windows.

I did not get a reply. I did call back first thing following day. All spotless and covered in bleach it was. Hopefully lesson learned or they gone.

That is the reason why I always start at the back.I bet later she is gonna text you : "there is NO dog dirt on the foot path!"

tbh i have two rotweillers in the house and i know il go home to about 8 turds at the house lol and i clean it every morning

That is the reason why I always start at the back.I bet later she is gonna text you : "there is NO dog dirt on the foot path!"

tbh i have two rotweillers in the house and i know il go home to about 8 turds at the house lol and i clean it every morning

Peter, what is it whit you and the dislike button?

I have to agree with Norman, that's nasty! Tip my hat to Davey for not just dumping it there an then.

I too have a dog and if he was taking 8 dumps a day he'd be down the vet for a check up!

Regardless of weather we have dogs or not leaving the back yard looking like a sewage farm is just not acceptable. It's nasty simple as that.

If you're happy to go treading through mounds of excrement then go ahead, however you can not REASONABLY expect others to!

Dear god in heaven - that's minging!

At first I just saw the bike & all the rubbish in the way - then I saw all the dog poo!!!

[emoji51]

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

Back