Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just binned a customer..can you guess why?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I attempted bringing the hose through shits like that and regretted it, I left the back of the house the next time round, real dirty lazy people like, 1 husky and it's twice as bad as that

tbh i have two rotweillers in the house and i know il go home to about 8 turds at the house lol and i clean it every morning
But would you invite someone to cut your lawn knowing that he will have to walk over the dog mess?

I dont think so.

I am sure you would get your backyard cleaned before, Peter.

But would you invite someone to cut your lawn knowing that he will have to walk over the dog mess?I dont think so.

I am sure you would get your backyard cleaned before, Peter.
It's an example. If I go to work at 7:30. And. Someone coming to the house at 12. I'd tell them to expect 4-5 shots of poo Who will clean it up. Me. Wen. I'm home from work st 6. So don't judge As u wouldn't no wats going on

Bloody bograts .........

If my dogs do a dump in the garden, me or the wife clear it up there and then. Better to pick it up whilst its warm and firm rather than cold and mushy lol.

Granted there may be the odd one we miss but its never a minefield.

Bloody bograts .........
If my dogs do a dump in the garden, me or the wife clear it up there and then. Better to pick it up whilst its warm and firm rather than cold and mushy lol.

Granted there may be the odd one we miss but its never a minefield.
U can't be there all day lol. Some dogs **** so much it's unreal.

U can't be there all day lol. Some dogs **** so much it's unreal.
Your right, I'm not there all day. Neither are my dogs, they're out with a dog walker whilst the wife and I are working.

Either way, we clean there mess up rather than let it fill up the garden. I would understand and agree with there being a mess if the dog was left in the garden all day.

Your right, I'm not there all day. Neither are my dogs, they're out with a dog walker whilst the wife and I are working.
Either way, we clean there mess up rather than let it fill up the garden.
Two Rottweilers at home and I tell u they do some shitting

My dog, 'mington' was misbehaving so had to get rid of him.

He used to rip up my shuttlecocks. I used to shout 'bad mington!' /emoticons/biggrin.png

A little harsh lol.
My dogs get walked a lot but there is always the occasion where they do a dump in the garden rather than hold it in until there next walk.
I don't think it's harsh at all judging by that picture that's not the odd poo? If you can't walk a dog then you shouldn't own one it's called social responsibility end of.

absolute disgrace not only are they lazy dossers its not fair on the dog having the dodge its own **** too....id have sacked them 1st time no time for people who live like this and that back garden is a dump as well whats point in having windows done and live like a pig!!

absolute disgrace not only are they lazy dossers its not fair on the dog having the dodge its own **** too....id have sacked them 1st time no time for people who live like this and that back garden is a dump as well whats point in having windows done and live like a pig!!
Well said.:clap::clap::clap:

Truth be told i understand why dog owners do it! especially if it's steaming at the time. They just think, well.... i might leave that to cool down for a while. But the idea that they are gona let someone work around it is rank.....very rank. So it's a case of being firm with the customer i think, but when we get to the rarified position of "having enough custys" it's easier to just sack em off.

Back