1 man or 2 man set up?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by LIXRHI, Mar 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. LIXRHI

LIXRHI Newcomer

Hi guys bit of advice needed please. I'm making the jump to wfp soon and was wondering weather to have a 1 or 2 man set up. I'm getting a 350ltr tank fitted as I've only got a VW Caddy so I'm just going to do the upstairs with wfp as I know this won't be enough water to do all Windows. We work in a 2 most days. I'm I best just to get a 1 man set up and have 1 man on the ups and 1 on the downs or should I get 2 poles and try and work like with 2 on the ups in the same street and then both do downs after then move on? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Your going to 'only do tops' for a couple of days. When you see how quick and easy you will do the lot is my bet.

If you have enough work and are naking a serious investment in your business then perhaps an upgrade to a larger van as a 350L tank wont last long at all with a two man setup.

3. LIXRHI

LIXRHI Newcomer

Thanks for the advice. A bigger van is not an option at the minute so it's tops only until I upgrade.

Advertisement