1 Man To 2 Man

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Belfastcleaning, Jul 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Can I just add a y piece to the hose leaving the pump to make it into 2 hoses, then just buy another hose and reel? Run off the 1 pump?

Is this ok to do?

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

I'd have thought so, mine came fitted for 2, think its on a 4 way connector as its fitted with by pass. Haven't really looked at it so can't be sure, but in essence reckon it would just be a tater of turning the pump higher so it has enough power to run 2 poles

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

you can do it, but wouldnt reccomend it, it will put extra strain on the pump and when the poles are flowing at the same time the water flow will drop a lot.
    i run 2 seperate pumps and when i have both pumps running there is still a little drop on the flow.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh you can mate my last boss had a homemade y piece and one pump done both of us no problem at all

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Water flow will be minimised.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

one pump should run two hoses no problem

7. Paul

Paul Guest

No such thing mate you don't run your pump on full flow so if 2 people on one pump turn it up a bit :D bingo job done

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Happy days.. Cheers lads. Will be buying a back pack first before I get this going

Advertisement