Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice bit of kit!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mosmatic brand looks good but seem very expensive for what they are....

You also need a high flow and psi washer to drive there flat surface cleaners efficently & you would not catch me using one on a frigging roof like that numpty /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]
Now this guy is not using a 15lpm washer for sure more like a 30lpm running at 300 bar:D

Last edited by a moderator:
There machines look good though you must admit , the one for under the car looks wicked

, the one for under the car looks wicked
Karcher make one of them 'under car washers', too pricey for me though.

So, me being me....one who doesn't like parting with money /emoticons/wink.png, I scavenged my garage to see what I could use to the same effect.

Now promise you won't laugh guys /emoticons/biggrin.png....it's so simple (a-bit like me :confused:)......................

A 'GARDEN SPRINKLER' connected to your hosepipe work's a treat.

Just drive slowly forward and reverse over the sprinkler a few times....bish-bash-bosh.....job done.

I've never seen anyone offer under body vehicle cleaning so I’m guessing there is not much call for that sort of thing.

All the years I’ve owned cars/vans I’ve never been that concerned about the underside getting dirty as rainwater on roads will soon wash the salt/dirt off.

Karcher make one of them 'under car washers', too pricey for me though.

So, me being me....one who doesn't like parting with money /emoticons/wink.png, I scavenged my garage to see what I could use to the same effect.

Now promise you won't laugh guys /emoticons/biggrin.png....it's so simple (a-bit like me :confused:)......................

A 'GARDEN SPRINKLER' connected to your hosepipe work's a treat.

Just drive slowly forward and reverse over the sprinkler a few times....bish-bash-bosh.....job done.
SWEET

Indeed norm but I bet bingo gets some funny looks driving back and forth with his sprinkler going.

If I tried that I would probably run over the thing /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've never seen anyone offer under body vehicle cleaning so I’m guessing there is not much call for that sort of thing.All the years I’ve owned cars/vans I’ve never been that concerned about the underside getting dirty as rainwater on roads will soon wash the salt/dirt off.
You're right Smurf, there's not that much of a call for it.....it's just another service to provide customers when I'm valeting/detailing. But....you'd be surprised how many people would opt for this add-on through-out the year and especially after the Winters salted roads.

Indeed norm but I bet bingo gets some funny looks driving back and forth with his sprinkler going.
If I tried that I would probably run over the thing /emoticons/biggrin.png
Smurf...I get funny looks just walking down the street o_O.....so I can put-up with a few more funny looks while driving back'n'forth over a sprinkler, as I'm getting paid for it /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

Fare play @Bingo..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Maybe you could try making one of these out of plastic pipe

[media]

[/media]

Karcher do one too that is cheap as chips here for £64.59
Deary Deary me o_O....I already mentioned Karcher make one earlier in the thread :rolleyes:.............

PLEASE PAY ATENTION AT THE BACK /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

well it had been reduced in price a wee bit... thought I was a tight **** /emoticons/biggrin.png:rolleyes:

Deary Deary me o_O....I already mentioned Karcher make one earlier in the thread :rolleyes:.............
PLEASE PAY ATENTION AT THE BACK /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.
Lol

Back