10,000 Flyers In Five Days

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by joneswindowcleaners.co.uk, Jul 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. I have just employed the services of a distribution of flyers company, I have checked out four references from people who use them and every company has given 110% feed back ( after using another company who where prats wasn't getting stung again).

I paid £280 for 10,000 flyers printed and delivered. I thought this was a great price plus the owner said to come down on the days / areas they are delivering so I can see they are getting delivered, can't say any fairer than that.

They employ 15 staff so if I get around 3% new customers at approx ten pounds upwards I will have my money back plus if I get 8 / 10% look on my website that also pushes me up on google.

Does sound a great deal, what do you guys think please.

Kind Regards
    Carl
    joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thats very cheap but regardless of the price its all down to what you get of them , is there much of a response so far

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

hope you get a good return on them! on average they say you get from 1-5% return on leaflets. lets hope they bring in more than that!

4. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

doesnt sound too bad aslong as there not getting bunged in with a load of other leaflets

5. First 4500 go out this coming Wed, every time I have done flyers seem to get a good come back, I did 1200 a few weeks ago in another village full of cleaners and got about £140 quids worth of new customers which I can do in four hours

6. mark m

mark m Hero

That Sounds a great price and it should not take to long to get your money back

7. steele

steele Well-Known Member

Would be interested to hear the return on this. Good luck

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

sounds gud m8 hope it wrks out 4 ya .

9. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

sounds good let us no the return on this

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

If you get 3% @ £10 you will get your money back plus £2720!!!

Good luck

Advertisement