Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making the first steps towards wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

are you doing van set-up or just using backpack. if getting from gardiners make sure the backpack connextion fits your pole hose connextion. vital to use togeather, Male & Female connextions usually.

It will be just a back pack set up initially , I want the option to fit to customers hosepipe which is the hozelock fittings but it's the other ones I'm unsure, it will be gardiners pole that I get

I got the wfp starter pack from window cleaning warehouse I think it came in just under £500.

You get everything you need to get started with wfp.

Although if you are not interested in using it for windows you can get the lite boy backpack for about £99 then all you need is a pole.

Just on gardiners site just got a few questions regarding the pole options , as I'm mainly using it for fsg and conservatory was going for hozelock fitting , yellow pvc hose with flow valve (£9.50 extra), quick lock angle adapter , but don't know whether to go pencil or fan jets ,

Does this configuration sound ok as I have no experience

Cheers guys

Imo fans are better for that sort of work as you can rinse a bigger area at once

Back