Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello from Premier Commercial Cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Premier Cleaners

Hello

We are Premier Commercial Cleaners based in Nottingham.

We provide window cleaning as a supplementary service to our clients and use both WFP and pad&blade method.

Currently we have an Unger portable reach and wash system that works very well for small jobs, can anyone recommend a good starter van mounted WFP system that is affordable.

www.premiercommercialcleaners.co.uk

Welcome - :thumbsup:

The best system for you for your larger customers in Nottingham is simply give them my number! /emoticons/smile.png)

Your question is 'how long is a piece of string' first you need to know your water quality (PPM) as well as quantity needed, how many users on one system etc etc.

You are using the word 'affordable' - translation usually = cheap. The old addage is true, buy cheap buy twice.

Anytime you want to stop by and see our system to give you some ideas just give me a bell.

Thanks for the reply, there may be some work we can sub contract to yourself in the future if your interested.

We do very little window cleaning and so only require a small system for 1 user, I am aware of the water quality etc.

Whilst cheap is on the right lines I am more interested in buying the right unit for us rather than over spending on something we will not get use out of, and as you rightly said I also don't want to buy twice! I am looking for the happy medium.

It would be unlikely that we would use more than 1000 Litres of water per month so only need a small tank.

It would be unlikely that we would use more than 1000 Litres of water per month so only need a small tan
You sure you got your maths right? I use 400-500 liters daily.

Thanks for the reply, there may be some work we can sub contract to yourself in the future if your interested.
Thanks but no. I don't make a habit of subbing as I am not interested in lining others pockets off of my graft.

( no offence)

Welcome premier, I'm looking at same kinda starter van set up as you..only I don't want a cheap and cheerful job either.

I was looking on the daqua site last night and their soft water starter kits are cheap but look decent (alongside these tank set ups they also sell gardner poles there), but i'd assume Nottingham is a hard water area though? Daqua also had grippa tank systems for sale (i know nothing about wfp stuff) but it's maybe a starter point in your search?

Back