Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack Prob

P

Paul

When I turned my backpack up full this morning it keeps cutting out does anybody else have this problem I looked inside and it seems to have a bit of water in there and I'm not sure but looks likes wire has came off the pump control could somebody put a pic of there battery compartment of there's plz, it's a wcw one

Cheers

When I got mine mate someone advised me that the connections on the battery are very loose so I undid mine & tightened them up. It may be that but would have thought it would have cut out before then. Mine were very lose before I tightened them.

It ended up being the flow controller was broken water had been leaking in and corroded everything, so I've taken the pump out and mounted it in my van, will it be ok to run on full flow all the time and just use my tap as a controller???

Anyone with one of those backpacks needs to replace the pathetic excuse for hose clips inside with proper stainless jubillee clips, it'll save a lot of aggro.

it should be ok paul, i've got an old shurflow pump from my 1st bpack that i'm gonna stick in the van sometime & i showed it to a lad who has a firm that makes pumps & he said it should be ok on full with a tap controller

Cheers Simon, man does the water fly out when it's on full not sure what size the pumps are

Back