Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

12 hrs to go

Knoxy

I'm having my van fitted with a Pure Freedom system tomorrow, can't wait but I'm not looking forward to the 3hr drive at 5am.

Lol does it feel like Xmas
It does, I should be in bed now but just been waiting for the 3rd coat of Protecta kote to dry so I could fit the bulkhead back in. Think it will be heaters on and windows open, that stuff stinks!!

Nice one, I would love a PureFreedom System, where you driving from?

I drove their and had some work done on a trolley I had bought, they're all really friendly and though it's a workshop they keep everything clean an tidy.

There's a mcds round the corner, I recommend taking £15-20 an ipod an buy some papers and a laptop and chillax in there. What I did and time flew. If they need you for anything it's a 10min walk back, but beats sitting in their waiting area.

Nice one, I would love a PureFreedom System, where you driving from?

I drove their and had some work done on a trolley I had bought, they're all really friendly and though it's a workshop they keep everything clean an tidy.

There's a mcds round the corner, I recommend taking £15-20 an ipod an buy some papers and a laptop and chillax in there. What I did and time flew. If they need you for anything it's a 10min walk back, but beats sitting in their waiting area.
North Wales.

Chillax ha ha your having a laugh, I'm supposed to be going out all day and learning how to use the system and how to clean windows.

My Mrs has already booked me to do our windows first thing Tuesday.

Back