Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Didn't like gardiner 50/ fan jets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jimbo

I just couldn't get on with the fan jets on my new super lite brush from gardiner, just couldn't get a good rinse without using tons of water but today discovered that they rinse superbly if you twist them round so the spray is vertical. Anyone else struggling I highly recommend it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I just couldn't get on with the fan jets on my new super lite brush from gardiner, just couldn't get a good rinse without using tons of water but today discovered that they rinse superbly if you twist them round so the spray is vertical. Anyone else struggling I highly recommend it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Interesting concept. Never tried that.  Then again, I never had a problem with them on full flow.  Mind you my favorites are now the 100° black ones

there too LOUD!

Its like working in a noisy factory again.

was messing around with my drill tother night and tried countersinking them to see if I could create a bit more gap between the jets and the glass, as I find they get noisier the closer they get. ended up cocking it up and snapped two pencil jets too.

i find fans dont rince very good in genural any way pencles all the way i only use fans on the bus shelters i clean as no accuracy is needed and there just a quick rince were windows are a lot more fiddly to get rite unless there new ish windows that are easy to clean like all the vids u see on here ect  :1f602:

there too LOUD!

Its like working in a noisy factory again.

was messing around with my drill tother night and tried countersinking them to see if I could create a bit more gap between the jets and the glass, as I find they get noisier the closer they get. ended up cocking it up and snapped two pencil jets too.
I love the noise.. gets a few looks too

Back