125L or 175L flat tank

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Iantype-r, Feb 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Iantype-r

Iantype-r Newcomer

Hello all, I'm after a 125L or 175L flat tank if anyone knows of one for sale,

Thanks

Ian

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. Iantype-r

Iantype-r Newcomer

Thanks tuffers, was trying to see if there was a 2nd hand one knocking round before I bought a new one. But looking at the price prob will be best just to buy a new one anyway,

Cheers Ian

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

5. Iantype-r

Iantype-r Newcomer

Thanks for that, my dad lives in Grimsby, I'll get him to pick me one up

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Is 125 / 175 the max you can have? Go for bigger if you have room. I nearly bought a 250, then jumped to a 350 and finally decided on a 500 flat.

7. Iantype-r

Iantype-r Newcomer

I've got a 400ltr of normal water, and currently have 175ltr upright tank of pure water, but to even my trailer out and make storage easier I'm opting for the flat. I'm a car detailer, so use the water to wash the cars before polishing them and also maintain them afterwards, I use the pure for final rinse and sometime for the full wash in the middle of summer,

Thanks

Ian

Advertisement